To see if you qualify for a loan with Mr. Payday, you have to answer “YES” to the following questions:
- Are you 19 years old or older?
- Do you have a job or receive CPP, Private Pension, EI, WCB, CTC or Non-Government Disability benefits?
- If employed, have you been with your current employer for more than 2 months?
- Do you have an active chequing account?
- Is your income deposited into your bank account?
- Is your monthly income over $1100 per month?
- Do you have an active phone number that we can reach you at?
If you answered YES to all the above questions – you qualify*.
*Unfortunately we do not lend to self-employed people, on social assistance, or government disability. People who are paid by commission only will be considered for a loan in circumstances where we can see a steady source of income that is deposited into their bank account. You must not have filed for bankruptcy in the past year. A loan officer makes the final decision.